Wow.. uh... june?
Jun. 5th, 2008 09:55 amSo where does the time go. it's june now, and my last entry was in february.
I'll have to go back and check my booklist for books i've read.
Right now, i just wanted to share this -
stolen from
pyat
Common People
Edit - What About now?
I'll have to go back and check my booklist for books i've read.
Right now, i just wanted to share this -
stolen from
Common People
Edit - What About now?
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 04:25 pm (UTC)"This video is no longer available" :-(
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 04:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 04:34 pm (UTC)I tried both browsers, same message.
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 05:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 06:50 pm (UTC)Try this? maybe i linked it wrong.
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 06:55 pm (UTC)Nope, it still didn't work.
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 07:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 11:23 pm (UTC)yep!
no subject
Date: 2008-06-05 11:24 pm (UTC)